- 731 condo homes within six informal neighborhoods;
- A harbor with boat slips and direct access to the Intracoastal Waterway;
- Three clubhouses, six heated swimming pools, a hot tub and an exercise room;
- Miles of scenic pathways throughout the community. With its lush, mature landscaping the grounds look like botanical gardens and includes the special distinction of being named a bird sanctuary;
- Plentiful, year-round recreational activities without ever needing to leave this tropical paradise.
Pelican Cove has many different types of activities with lots of space for friends and family to gather. It is much more than a group of buildings or a place to live, it’s a community. Residents are friendly, social, vibrant, and they volunteer readily. These residents, along with the amenities and facilities, make Pelican Cove one of Florida’s most unique and extraordinary condominium communities and a very sought-after place to live. We welcome your visit to our community.
Our community has been the proud recipient of both national and local awards for many years - the FLCAJ Florida FLCAJ Florida Communities of Excellence Awards for Landscape, Environment, Energy & Water Conservation, Website Design, Trendsetter and our most coveted, Community of the Year.
1615 Pelican Point Drive
Sarasota, Florida 34231-6721
Phone: (941) 966-5674 Fax: (941) 966-6324